The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (0-5) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-3) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at First National Bank Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 64.
Arkansas State vs UAPB Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arkansas State and UAPB
Arkansas State and UAPB Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Arkansas State Leaders
- Caleb Fields leads the Red Wolves in scoring, averaging 14.5 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Norchad Omier's 10.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Marquis Eaton's 3.5 assists per game .
- The Red Wolves are paced by Malcolm Farrington from beyond the arc -- he connects on 1.5 shots from downtown per game.
- Arkansas State's blocks leader is Tim Holland, who records 1.7 per game. Fields leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Shaun Doss owns the Golden Lions top spot in scoring with 19.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- When it comes to UAPB leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Dequan Morris with 4.5 rebounds per game and Joshuwan Johnson with 2.5 assists per game.
- The Golden Lions are paced by Doss from long distance -- he knocks down 2.0 shots from downtown per game.
- UAPB's Nicholas Jones has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 0.8 per game and Markedric Bell is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Red Wolves score 22.5 fewer points per game (71.5) than the Golden Lions give up (94).
- Arkansas State is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when scoring more than 94 points.
- When UAPB allows more than 71.5 points, it is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Golden Lions score 11.6 fewer points per game (56.2) than the Red Wolves allow (67.8).
- In games when it scores more than 67.8 points, UAPB is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Arkansas State has an ATS record of 0-3 and a 0-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 56.2 points.
- The Red Wolves have out-scored their opponents by only 15 points this season (3.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Lions have out-scored them by 189 more points on the year (37.8 per game).
- The Red Wolves and the Golden Lions rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 34.8 and 32 boards per game, respectively.
- When Arkansas State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UAPB is 0-4.
- The Red Wolves average 7.2 offensive boards per game, -3.2 rebounds fewer than the Golden Lions.
- The Golden Lions are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Red Wolves are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. Arkansas State records an average rebounding margin of -3.4 rebounds per game, and UAPB averages a margin of -8.6 rebounds.