The Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Lipscomb Bisons (1-2) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Bud Walton Arena as 9-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under of 68 points.
Arkansas vs Lipscomb Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arkansas and Lipscomb
Arkansas and Lipscomb Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks in scoring, putting up 17.0 points per game.
- Jalen Tate leads the team with 4.0 assists a game and Connor Vanover paces the squad with 8.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Vanover connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the Razorbacks.
- Arkansas' blocks leader is Vanover, who records 3.7 per game. Desi Sills leads the team averaging 2.7 steals an outing.
- Ahsan Asadullah grabs 6.7 rebounds per game, 5.7 assists per game, and 12.0 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Bisons in both rebounds and assists.
- Romeao Ferguson averages 15.0 points per game, putting him at the top of the Bisons scoring leaderboard.
- The 3.3 three-pointers Greg Jones makes per game are a team-high mark for the Bisons.
- Miles Miller is at the top of Lipscomb's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Asadullah leads the squad in blocks with 0.3 per game.
- The 94.3 points per game the Razorbacks average are 25 more points than the Bisons give up (69.3).
- Arkansas is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- Lipscomb is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 94.3 points.
- The Bisons' 65.7 points per game are seven more points than the 58.7 the Razorbacks give up.
- Lipscomb has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 58.7 points.
- Arkansas is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 65.7 points.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 107 points this season (35.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bisons have out-scored them by just 11 more points on the year (3.6 per game).
- The Razorbacks average 47 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Bisons by 18 boards per contest.
- When Arkansas earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Lipscomb is 0-3.
- The Razorbacks average 16.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Bisons by 12 rebounds per contest.
- When the Razorbacks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bisons are 0-3.
- The Razorbacks find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +14 rebounds per game, and the Bisons struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.