The Arizona Wildcats (9-1) are favored (-4) to continue a four-game win streak when they host the USC Trojans (6-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at McKale Center. The matchup airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Arizona vs USC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arizona and USC
Arizona and USC Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- James Akinjo leads the Wildcats in scoring (14.2 points per game) and assisting (5.1 assists per game).
- Arizona is led in rebounds by Jordan Brown's 6.0 per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Jemarl Baker Jr. from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.4 shots from downtown per game.
- Arizona's steals leader is Akinjo, who grabs 1.7 per game. Christian Koloko leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Evan Mobley is at the top of the Trojans scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.0 points per game and 8.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Tahj Eaddy holds the title of USC assist leader, dishing out 3.3 assists per game this season.
- Eaddy makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Isaiah White leads the Wildcats with 1.7 steals per game and Mobley is their top shot blocker with 2.9 blocks per game.
Arizona vs USC: Last 2 Meetings
Arizona and USC have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. The Trojans have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Wildcats.
Arizona vs USC (Last 2 Games)
- The Wildcats average 16.8 more points per game (79.3) than the Trojans give up (62.5).
- Arizona is 9-1 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 62.5 points.
- USC is 1-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 79.3 points.
- The Trojans score an average of 76.4 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 64.7 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- USC has gone 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Arizona is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 76.4 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 146 points this season (14.6 points per game on average), and the Trojans have put up 111 more points than their opponents on the year (13.9 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Trojans rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.7 and 40.6 boards per game, respectively.
- When Arizona earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, USC is 0-2.
- The Wildcats average 12.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Trojans by one rebound per contest.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Trojans are 4-1.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Wildcats record an average rebounding margin of +10.1 rebounds per game, and the Trojans average a margin of +6.8 rebounds.