The Montana Grizzlies (3-4) are heavy, 14-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (4-1) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at McKale Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
Arizona vs Montana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arizona and Montana
Arizona and Montana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jemarl Baker Jr. leads the Wildcats scoring 19.4 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Christian Koloko's 5.4 rebounds per game and assisting by James Akinjo's 5.0 assists per game .
- The Wildcats are led by Baker from long distance. He knocks down 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- Akinjo leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Koloko collects 1.8 blocks a contest to pace the Wildcats.
- Kyle Owens leads the team in both scoring (13.1 points per game) and rebounding (7.6 rebounds per game).
- Cameron Parker puts in work handing out assists and is Montana's assist leader with 4.4 per game.
- The 1.7 three-pointers Josh Vazquez hits per game are a team-high mark for the Grizzlies.
- Brandon Whitney leads the Wildcats with 1.6 steals per game and Mack Anderson is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
- The 79.8 points per game the Wildcats average are 18.8 more points than the Grizzlies give up (61).
- Arizona is 5-1 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 61 points.
- Montana is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 79.8 points.
- The Grizzlies score an average of 70.7 points per game, seven more points than the 63.7 the Wildcats allow.
- In games it puts up more than 63.7 points, Montana is 1-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.7 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 97 more points than their opponents this season (16.1 per game on average), and the Grizzlies have scored 68 more points than their opponents (9.7 per game).
- The Wildcats average 41.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Grizzlies by 6.1 boards per contest.
- The Wildcats are 3-2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Grizzlies are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Wildcats average 13.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Grizzlies by 4.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Wildcats are 2-2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Grizzlies are 1-1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Arizona records an average rebounding margin of +12.8 rebounds per game. Montana averages a margin of +2.5 rebounds.