The Colorado Buffaloes (6-1) are favored (-2) to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (6-1) at 9:30 PM ET on Monday, December 28, 2020 at McKale Center. The game airs on PACN. The point total is 138 in the matchup.
Arizona vs Colorado Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arizona and Colorado
Arizona and Colorado Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jemarl Baker Jr. leads the Wildcats in scoring, averaging 15.4 points per game.
- James Akinjo leads the team with 4.7 assists a game and Jordan Brown paces the squad with 6.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Baker connects on 2.9 threes per game to lead the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats steals leader is Akinjo, who grabs 1.4 per game. Christian Koloko leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- McKinley Wright IV takes the top spot on the Buffaloes scoring and assist lists, tallying 16.3 points and 6.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jeriah Horne is the Colorado leader with 6.0 rebounds per game.
- The 1.7 three-pointers Horne hits per game are a team-high mark for the Buffaloes.
- Nobody on Colorado grabs more steals than Wright (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Eli Parquet (0.8 per game).
Arizona vs Colorado: Last Meeting
Arizona vs Colorado (Last 1 Games)
- The Wildcats put up 77 points per game, 19.6 more points than the 57.4 the Buffaloes give up.
- When Arizona scores more than 57.4 points, it is 3-0-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Colorado has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 77 points.
- The Buffaloes put up an average of 77.9 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 62.6 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- In games it puts up more than 62.6 points, Colorado is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 77.9 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 101 more points than their opponents this season (14.4 per game on average), and the Buffaloes have scored 143 more points than their opponents (20.5 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Buffaloes are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (40.6 and 36.9 boards per game, respectively).
- The Wildcats are 3-3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Buffaloes are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Wildcats average 13.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Buffaloes by 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Wildcats are 2-3-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Buffaloes are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Wildcats record an average rebounding margin of +11.3 rebounds per game, and the Buffaloes average a margin of +6.6 rebounds.