The Cal Baptist Lancers (3-2) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (5-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Wildcats have won five games in a row. The over/under is 68.5 in the matchup.
Arizona vs Cal Baptist Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arizona and Cal Baptist
Arizona and Cal Baptist Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Cal Baptist Leaders
- The Lancers leader in scoring is Reed Nottage with 17.2 points per game. He also adds 6.4 rebounds per game and 2.2 assists per game.
- Gorjok Gak (10.0 rebounds per game) and Ty Rowell (5.0 assists per game) are the Cal Baptist leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Rowell paces the Lancers with a team-high 3.8 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Cal Baptist grabs more steals than Mark Carbone (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Gak (1.0 per game).
- The Wildcats score 9.2 more points per game (80.8) than the Lancers allow (71.6).
- Arizona has a 3-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Cal Baptist is 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 80.8 points.
- The Lancers put up 31.4 more points per game (90.6) than the Wildcats give up (59.2).
- When it scores more than 59.2 points, Cal Baptist is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 90.6 points.
- The Wildcats have scored a total of 108 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 21.6 per game), and the Lancers have out-scored opponents by 95 points on the season (19 more per game).
- The Wildcats average 36.8 rebounds per game, -6.2 boards per contest fewer than the Lancers.
- When Cal Baptist earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Arizona is 0-0-1.
- The Wildcats average 10.6 offensive boards per game, -3.6 rebounds fewer than the Lancers.
- When the Lancers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wildcats are 0-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Arizona records an average rebounding margin of +12.2 rebounds per game. Cal Baptist averages a margin of +9.2 rebounds.