The Arizona State Sun Devils (4-3) host the UCLA Bruins (7-2) as 4.5-point favorites after Josh Christopher went off for 24 points in the Sun Devils 76-63 loss to UTEP. The game airs on ESPN at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 143.
UCLA vs Arizona State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for UCLA and Arizona State
UCLA and Arizona State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in scoring, averaging 13.3 points per game.
- Jalen Hill paces UCLA with 6.6 rebounds a game and Tyger Campbell leads the team with 7.2 assists per matchup.
- Jaquez makes a team-high 1.7 three-pointers per game for the Bruins.
- The Bruins steals leader is Campbell, who collects 1.2 per game. Hill leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- Remy Martin's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Sun Devils scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.9 points per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Bagley collects all of the boards and is the Arizona State leader in rebounds, grabbing 5.8 per game.
- Bagley hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Sun Devils.
- Christopher leads the Bruins with 1.2 steals per game and Jalen Graham is their top shot blocker with 1.9 blocks per game.
UCLA vs Arizona State: Last 2 Meetings
The record between UCLA and Arizona State is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The Sun Devils have beat the spread more often than not against the Bruins, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
UCLA vs Arizona State (Last 2 Games)
- The Bruins score just 1.3 fewer points per game (75.3) than the Sun Devils allow (76.6).
- UCLA has a 3-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- When Arizona State gives up more than 75.3 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Sun Devils' 77.1 points per game are 10 more points than the 67.1 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Arizona State is 3-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- UCLA has a 1-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 77.1 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 74 points this season (8.2 points per game on average), and the Sun Devils have put up only four more points than their opponents on the year (0.5 per game).
- The Bruins average 36.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Sun Devils by 5.8 boards per contest.
- When UCLA earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Arizona State is 2-4.
- The Bruins average 10.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Sun Devils by 3.9 rebounds per contest.
- When the Bruins grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Sun Devils are 2-3.
- UCLA fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.5 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Arizona State, which averages a margin of -8.3.