The No. 24 San Diego State Aztecs (4-0) are favored (-2) to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 23 Arizona State Sun Devils (3-1) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Wells Fargo Arena (AZ). The contest airs on FS1. The over/under is 68.5 for the matchup.
Arizona State vs San Diego State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arizona State and San Diego State
Arizona State and San Diego State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|San Diego State
Arizona State Leaders
- Josh Christopher leads the Sun Devils in scoring, averaging 18.7 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Alonzo Verge Jr.'s 5.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Remy Martin's 3.7 assists per game .
- The 3.0 three-pointers Marcus Bagley knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State's steals leader is Jaelen House, who grabs 3.0 per game. Jalen Graham leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks a contest.
San Diego State Leaders
- Jordan Schakel owns the Aztecs top spot in scoring with 12.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest.
- Nathan Mensah (6.0 rebounds per game) and Trey Pulliam (2.7 assists per game) are the San Diego State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Keith Dinwiddie Jr. leads the Aztecs with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on San Diego State grabs more steals than Adam Seiko (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Mensah (0.7 per game).
- The Sun Devils score 84.5 points per game, 30.3 more points than the 54.2 the Aztecs allow.
- Arizona State has a 3-1 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 54.2 points.
- San Diego State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 84.5 points.
- The Aztecs put up an average of 74.5 points per game, only three fewer points than the 77.5 the Sun Devils give up to opponents.
- San Diego State is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it scores more than 77.5 points.
- Arizona State has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 in games when its opponents score more than 74.5 points.
- The Sun Devils have out-scored their opponents by a total of 28 points this season (seven points per game on average), and the Aztecs have put up 81 more points than their opponents on the year (20.3 per game).
- The Sun Devils and the Aztecs rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 31.8 and 35.8 boards per game, respectively.
- When San Diego State earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Arizona State is 2-1.
- The Sun Devils average 7.5 offensive boards per game, -2.5 rebounds fewer than the Aztecs.
- When the Aztecs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Sun Devils are 2-1.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Arizona State with a mark of -6.4 rebounds per game. San Diego State routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +4.0.