The Niagara Purple Eagles (2-3) visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (0-2) after losing three road games in a row. The Great Danes are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at 130 points.
Albany (NY) vs Niagara Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Albany (NY) Leaders
- Cameron Healy put up 14.2 points per game last season while adding 4.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Healy connected on 2.6 shots from deep per game in a solid showing from long distance a season ago.
- Antonio Rizzuto averaged 1.0 steal per game. Trey Hutcheson collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
- Marcus Hammond has the top Purple Eagles spot in two categories: scoring (13.6 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- Kobi Nwandu has the title of Niagara assist leader, dishing out 3.0 assists per game this season.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Justin Roberts hits per game are a team-high mark for the Purple Eagles.
- The Purple Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Hammond (1.8 steals per game) and Greg Kuakumensah (0.8 blocks per game).
Albany (NY) vs Niagara: Last 2 Meetings
Albany (NY) has taken both of its matchups with Niagara. The Purple Eagles have beat the spread more often than not against the Great Danes, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Albany (NY) vs Niagara (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the 66.5 points per game the Great Danes averaged were 5.9 fewer points than the Purple Eagles allowed (72.4).
- Albany (NY) finished 5-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall last season when scoring more than 72.4 points.
- Niagara had an 11-12 record against the spread and a 6-18 record overall last season when allowing more than 66.5 points.
- The Purple Eagles' 65.7 points per game last year were only 2.7 fewer points than the 68.4 the Great Danes allowed.
- Niagara went 9-5 overall and 11-0 against the spread when it scored more than 68.4 points last season.
- Albany (NY) had a 5-13 record overall and an ATS record of 4-9 last season when its opponents scored more than 65.7 points.
- The Great Danes were out-scored by 63 points last season (1.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Purple Eagles have out-scored them by 214 more points on the year (6.7 per game).
- The Great Danes averaged 32.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Purple Eagles by 7.8 boards per contest last season.
- The Great Danes were 6-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Purple Eagles were 19-12 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Great Danes averaged 7.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Purple Eagles by 2.5 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Great Danes were 3-6 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Purple Eagles were 18-10 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Both organizations struggled to gain an advantage on the glass last season. Albany (NY) recorded an average rebounding margin of -0.4 rebounds per game, and Niagara averaged a margin of -11.7 rebounds.