The Alabama Crimson Tide (5-3) host the Ole Miss Rebels (5-1) as 2-point favorites after Jaden Shackelford racked up 26 points in the Crimson Tide 85-69 victory over East Tennessee State. The game airs on SECN at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
Alabama vs Ole Miss Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Alabama and Ole Miss
Alabama and Ole Miss Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Shackelford leads the Crimson Tide scoring 14.0 points per game.
- Alabama is led in rebounding by Herbert Jones' 6.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Jahvon Quinerly's 3.6 assists per game .
- Shackelford connects on 2.4 threes per game to lead the Crimson Tide.
- Jordan Bruner averages 1.6 steals and 1.0 block per game. Both figures are team-highs for the Crimson Tide.
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler has the top spot on the Rebels scoring and assist lists, tallying 14.8 points and 3.8 assists per game.
- Luis Rodriguez has the top spot on the Rebels rebounding leaderboard, averaging 8.5 boards per game while adding 9.0 points per game.
- Shuler hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Rebels.
- Shuler leads the Crimson Tide with 1.6 steals per game and Romello White is their top shot blocker with 1.7 blocks per game.
Alabama vs Ole Miss: Last 2 Meetings
The Crimson Tide are 2-0 against the Rebels over the last two meetings between the two teams. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the series tied at 0-0 ATS.
Alabama vs Ole Miss (Last 2 Games)
- The Crimson Tide average 24.1 more points per game (76.8) than the Rebels give up (52.7).
- Alabama is 4-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall when scoring more than 52.7 points.
- In games Ole Miss allows more than 76.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Rebels average only 3.5 more points per game (74.7) than the Crimson Tide allow their opponents to score (71.2).
- When it scores more than 71.2 points, Ole Miss is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Alabama's record is 1-1 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 74.7 points to its opponents.
- The Crimson Tide have out-scored their opponents by a total of 44 points this season (5.6 points per game on average), and the Rebels have put up 132 more points than their opponents on the year (22 per game).
- The Crimson Tide and the Rebels are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (40.1 and 40.2 boards per game, respectively).
- The Rebels are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Crimson Tide are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Crimson Tide and the Rebels are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 13.1 and 12.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Crimson Tide are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Rebels are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Alabama records an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game. Ole Miss averages a margin of +9.5 rebounds.