A game after he exploded for 21 points in an 86-61 win over Flagler, Clay Mounce leads the Furman Paladins (5-1) on the road against the Alabama Crimson Tide (3-2) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The Paladins are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup's point total is 72.5.
Alabama vs Furman Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Alabama and Furman
Alabama and Furman Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jaden Shackelford leads the Crimson Tide scoring 14.3 points per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly leads Alabama with 2.7 assists per game and Herb Jones paces the team with 8.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Shackelford averages 2.0 made threes per game to pace the Crimson Tide.
- Alabama's blocks leader is Jones, who records 1.0 per game. Joshua Primo leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Mike Bothwell holds the top spot on the Paladins scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.7 points and 4.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Slawson's 5.8 rebounds per game paces Furman's rebounding effort. He also adds 10.7 points per game.
- Alex Hunter averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Paladins.
- Bothwell leads the Crimson Tide with 1.3 steals per game and Noah Gurley is their top shot blocker with 1.7 blocks per game.
Alabama vs Furman: Last Meeting
Alabama vs Furman (Last 1 Games)
- The 75 points per game the Crimson Tide put up are 13.3 more points than the Paladins give up (61.7).
- Alabama is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 61.7 points.
- In games Furman gives up more than 75 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Paladins score an average of 85.8 points per game, 16.2 more points than the 69.6 the Crimson Tide allow.
- Furman has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.6 points.
- Alabama has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 85.8 points.
- The Crimson Tide have put up a total of 27 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.4 per game), and the Paladins have out-scored opponents by 145 points on the season (24.1 more per game).
- The Crimson Tide and the Paladins are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.8 and 40.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Paladins are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Crimson Tide are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Crimson Tide and the Paladins are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10.8 and 10.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Crimson Tide are 1-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Paladins are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Alabama with a mark of -1 rebounds per game. Furman routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +7.3.