The Alabama Crimson Tide (7-3) are favored (-3) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Florida Gators (5-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Coleman Coliseum. The contest airs on ESPN2. The matchup's point total is set at 153.
Alabama vs Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Alabama and Florida
Alabama and Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Crimson Tide scoring leader is Jaden Shackelford, who averages 13.0 points per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly leads the team with 3.4 assists a game and Herbert Jones paces the squad with 6.5 rebounds per contest.
- John Petty Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Jordan Bruner records 1.4 steals and 1.3 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Tre Mann racks up 5.5 rebounds per game, 4.0 assists per game, and 15.2 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Gators in both rebounds and assists.
- Keyontae Johnson has outperformed his Florida teammates in scoring, putting up 16.0 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Noah Locke averages 2.0 made threes per game to pace the Gators.
- Florida's Tyree Appleby has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Scottie Lewis is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
Alabama vs Florida: Last 2 Meetings
The Gators have a 2-0 record in the last two games against the Crimson Tide. The Crimson Tide have beat the spread more often than not against the Gators, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Alabama vs Florida (Last 2 Games)
- The 76.7 points per game the Crimson Tide average are 7.9 more points than the Gators allow (68.8).
- When Alabama scores more than 68.8 points, it is 7-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Florida is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 76.7 points.
- The Gators put up an average of 82.8 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 69.7 the Crimson Tide give up to opponents.
- Florida has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.7 points.
- Alabama's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 82.8 points to its opponents.
- The Crimson Tide have totaled 70 more points than their opponents this season (seven per game on average), and the Gators have scored 84 more points than their opponents (14 per game).
- The Crimson Tide and the Gators rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.8 and 36.2 boards per game, respectively.
- Alabama is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Crimson Tide average 13.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Gators by 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Crimson Tide are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Gators are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Alabama records an average rebounding margin of +1.9 rebounds per game. Florida averages a margin of +4.9 rebounds.