The Alabama Crimson Tide (4-3) face the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (2-3) as double-digit, 15-point favorites on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is set at 142.
Alabama vs East Tennessee State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Alabama and East Tennessee State
Alabama and East Tennessee State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|East Tennessee State
- Herb Jones leads the Crimson Tide in points and rebounds. He scores 13.7 points per game while tacking on 7.3 rebounds.
- Jahvon Quinerly paces the squad with 2.7 assists per game.
- Jaden Shackelford is the top three-point shooter for the Crimson Tide, knocking down 1.3 per game.
- Jordan Bruner averages 1.5 steals and 0.8 blocks per game. Both figures are team-highs for the Crimson Tide.
East Tennessee State Leaders
- The Buccaneers leader in scoring is Ledarrius Brewer with 15.0 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds per game and 0.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to East Tennessee State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Damari Monsanto with 6.5 rebounds per game and David Sloan with 4.0 assists per game.
- Brewer connects on 1.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Buccaneers.
- The Buccaneers leaders in steals and blocks are Monsanto (2.3 steals per game) and Silas Adheke (0.5 blocks per game).
- The Crimson Tide put up 14.6 more points per game (75.6) than the Buccaneers give up (61).
- Alabama is 3-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 61 points.
- When East Tennessee State gives up more than 75.6 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Buccaneers' 59.2 points per game are 12.4 fewer points than the 71.6 the Crimson Tide allow.
- In games it scores more than 71.6 points, East Tennessee State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Alabama is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 59.2 points.
- The Crimson Tide have totaled 28 more points than their opponents this season (four per game on average), while the Buccaneers have been out-scored by nine total points (1.8 per game average differential).
- The Crimson Tide and the Buccaneers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 40.3 and 37.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Alabama earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, East Tennessee State is 1-1.
- The Crimson Tide average 13.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Buccaneers by 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Crimson Tide are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Buccaneers are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Alabama records an average rebounding margin of +1.7 rebounds per game. East Tennessee State averages a margin of +one rebound.