The Auburn Tigers (6-5) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Alabama Crimson Tide (8-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Auburn Arena. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 151 points.
Alabama vs Auburn Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Alabama and Auburn
Alabama and Auburn Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jaden Shackelford leads the Crimson Tide in scoring, racking up 13.3 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Herbert Jones' 6.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Jahvon Quinerly's 3.4 assists per game .
- John Petty Jr. makes a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Crimson Tide.
- Jordan Bruner leads Alabama in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.3 blocks and 1.5 steals per game.
- Justin Powell is number one on the Tigers leaderboard in both rebounds (6.1 per game) and assists (4.7 per game).
- Allen Flanigan collects 13.5 points per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard.
- Jamal Johnson hits a team-high 2.4 three-pointers per game for the Tigers.
- Jaylin Williams is at the top of Auburn's steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Babatunde Akingbola leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
Alabama vs Auburn: Last 4 Meetings
Auburn leads the past four matchups 3-1 over Alabama. In those games against the Tigers, the Crimson Tide have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Alabama vs Auburn (Last 4 Games)
- The 77.5 points per game the Crimson Tide average are 5.7 more points than the Tigers allow (71.8).
- When Alabama totals more than 71.8 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- When Auburn gives up more than 77.5 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Tigers put up an average of 74.4 points per game, only 4.6 more points than the 69.8 the Crimson Tide allow.
- When it scores more than 69.8 points, Auburn is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Alabama has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.4 points.
- The Crimson Tide have scored a total of 85 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.7 per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 28 points on the season (2.6 more per game).
- The Crimson Tide and the Tigers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.8 and 37.5 boards per game, respectively.
- Alabama is 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Auburn is 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Crimson Tide average 13 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Tigers by 1.1 rebounds per contest.
- When the Crimson Tide grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 0-4.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Alabama records an average rebounding margin of +2.6 rebounds per game. Auburn averages a margin of +4.7 rebounds.