The Akron Zips (2-1) visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) as 5.5-point favorites after Loren Cristian Jackson put up 34 points in the Zips 93-83 victory over Malone. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The matchup's point total is set at 142.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Akron and Eastern Michigan
Akron and Eastern Michigan Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Zips points and assists leader is Jackson. He scores 25.4 points per game and contributes 8.0 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Enrique Freeman's 9.6 per game.
- The 3.8 three-pointers Jackson hits per game are a team-high mark for the Zips.
- Akron's blocks leader is Freeman, who records 1.8 per game. Jermaine Marshall leads the team averaging 0.8 steals a contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- The Eagles go-to guy, Bryce McBride, leads the team in both scoring (15.4 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- Ty Groce holds the top spot on the Eagles rebounding leaderboard, averaging 6.8 boards per game while adding 14.6 points per game.
- Yeikson Montero averages 2.6 made threes per game to pace the Eagles.
- Nobody on Eastern Michigan grabs more steals than Montero (3.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Groce (2.2 per game).
Akron vs Eastern Michigan: Last 3 Meetings
The Zips have a 3-0 record in the last three games with the Eagles. The Zips and the Eagles have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Akron vs Eastern Michigan (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Akron games this season, the total went over Saturday's over/under three times (100%).
2020-21 Eastern Michigan games have gone over Saturday's total on two of three occasions (66.7%).
The two teams combine to average 166.7 points per game, 24.7 more than the total in this contest.
This contest's total is 1.3 points more than the 140.7 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
Zips games this season feature an average total of 159 points, a number 17 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Eagles have averaged a total of 148.3 points, 6.3 more than the set total in this contest.