The Lamar Cardinals (0-3) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Air Force Falcons (1-1) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Clune Arena. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 62.
Air Force vs Lamar Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker put up 11.1 points per game last season while adding 3.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Walker had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Walker averaged 0.8 steals per game. Keaton Van Soelen collected 0.5 blocks a game.
- The Cardinals leader in scoring is Anderson Kopp with 19.0 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- Avery Sullivan (7.7 rebounds per game) and Ellis Jefferson (5.7 assists per game) are the Lamar leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Kopp makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Jefferson leads the Falcons with 1.5 steals per game and David Muoka is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
- Last season, the Falcons recorded just 3.5 more points per contest (73.1) than the Cardinals gave up (69.6).
- Air Force had a 7-0 record against the spread and a 10-9 record overall last season when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- When Lamar allowed more than 73.1 points last season, it went 1-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall.
- The Cardinals scored an average of 72.2 points per game last year, only 2.4 fewer points than the 74.6 the Falcons gave up to opponents.
- Lamar put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 12-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 74.6 points.
- Air Force's record was 3-12 against the spread and 4-15 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 72.2 points last season.
- The Falcons had a -48-point scoring differential last season (-1.5 per game). The Cardinals out-scored opponents by 85 points on the season (2.6 more per game).
- The Falcons and the Cardinals rebounded at a similar clip last season (30.1 and 32.5 boards per game, respectively).
- The Cardinals were 6-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Falcons were 3-12 when they lost the rebounding battle
- The Falcons averaged 6.4 offensive boards per game, -3.4 rebounds fewer than the Cardinals.
- When the Cardinals grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Falcons were 7-8.
- The Cardinals had an average rebounding margin of -1 rebounds per game, and the Falcons averaged a stale mate on the boards, recording the same rebounding averaged as they allowed.